An individual safety deposit box is one of the most reliable methods of keeping your personal valuables.
You may use an individual safety deposit box for keeping:
- precious metals and stones;
- important documents;
- other things of value.
Your individual safety deposit box is located in a special room in the Bank’s branch, with a multi-level security system, reliably protecting the contents of the box against unauthorized tampering and penetration.
Advantages of an individual safety deposit box:
- High reliability
Your safety deposit box is guarded on a 24-hour basis, which ensures the safety of your valuables.
- Confidentiality of information on the contents of the safe deposit box
You will be the only one to know the contents of the safe deposit box*.
- Possibility of individual and joint rent of the safe deposit box
You may use the safety deposit box together with your relatives and authorized persons.
- Convenience of real estate transactions
If you are going to perform a real estate purchase and sale transaction, an individual safe deposit box may be the most convenient method of settlements when cash is transferred from the buyer to the seller.
* The following may not be kept in an individual safety deposit box: weapons, substances with a strong odor, narcotic drugs, highly flammable substances, foodstuffs, and substances that may have impact on preservation of the safety box.